ACMAV is excited to be hosting a webinar for clinicians that is dedicated to exploring the concepts of rheumatology. This upcoming educational webinar aims to improve the understanding of rheumatology principles, diagnostic approaches and the latest therapeutic advances.
Please join us on Wed 19th August 7:30pm-9:00pm for a fantastic opportunity. We will be joined by the following rheumatologists -
1. Dr John Moi - Rheumatologist at Royal Melbourne Hospital, private practice in Parkville
- Rheumatology concepts 7:30-8:00
2. A/Prof Alberta Hoi - Rheumatologist at Monash Health and Austin Health, Associate Professor at Monash University
- Art of making rheumatology diagnosis 8:00- 8:30
3. Dr Andrew Teichtahl - Rheumatologist at Alfred Hospital and private practice serving the Eastern and South Eastern Melbourne
- State of the art therapy in rheumatology 8:30 -9:00
Please register your interest to receive a private link to the webinar.
Many thanks to Roche Products PTY LTD and Seqirus, who are kindly sponsoring the webinar. Please look forward to a brief presentation by Roche Products on the night.