With several hundred active members, the ACMAV offers a single point of contact with a significant group of medical professionals.
Our widely-distributed publications and our regular schedule of educational, social and charitable events present ideal opportunities for companies to inform members of their products and services.
Benefits of sponsoring events with the ACMAV include:
- A unique opportunity to meet face to face with medical practitioners from across Melbourne.
- Attract a new client base of GP’s and specialists
- Develop a competitive edge over your industry competitors
- Generate sales leads by displaying your products and getting to know our members
- Raise awareness of your products and company brand
Educational dinner seminars
The ACMAV holds educational dinner seminars on a monthly basis, for the purpose of furthering the professional knowledge of our members as well as to provide a forum for professional and social exchange. These are attended by an average of 60-100 delegates, consisting of general practitioners as well as specialists.
Our seminars feature topics which are relevant and current, presented by engaging speakers who are leaders in their fields. We comply with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct.
As a sponsor of an ACMAV seminar, your company would be entitled to:
- Set up a display stand near the registration desk to greet delegates
- Distribute pamphlets, bags or other promotional items to delegates
- Display your corporate logo on event invitations
- A company representative may deliver a 5-minute address during the event
- Receive acknowledgement as a sponsor in delegate emails
- Receive a list of consenting delegates’ names after the event
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org